May 23, 2012
1. Single-Payor Healthcare: What Could it Do on the National Stage?
2. 42 Tips for Building, Promoting a Hospital Brand.
3. Humana Expects to Pay $45M to Tenet, Sacred Heart From 2007 Lawsuit.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 36 registration spots remain!
5. 3 Strategies That Can Make or Break a Hospital's Physician Referral Efforts.
6. Critical Steps Hospitals Need to Take Post-Merger.
7. Upcoming Webinar. ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register for the free webinar, .
8. Class Action Suit Filed Against Tenet Over Facility Fees.
9. Highmark Seeks to Rejoin Antitrust Suit With UPMC.
10. Too Many Trauma Centers Miss Opportunities for Financial Self-Sufficiency.
11. [Sponosored Link] Test Your Knowledge of Smartphones in Healthcare for an iPad
As we all know, smartphones are a hot topic in healthcare these days. Test your knowledge of smartphone capabilities in healthcare for a chance at an iPad. Get started to win.
12. Patient Engagement: 20 Survey Findings.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: B.E. Smith, ASCOA, Amtelco and CEP America.