May 23, 2011
1. 10 Recent Hospital Executive Moves.
2. CHS Receives SEC Subpoena.
3. Berwick: New ACO Initiatives Not Due to Concerns Over Proposed Rules.
4. Free Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
5. Essential Primer: Pioneer ACOs and Proposed Advance Payment Initiative.
6. 3 Key Strategies Driving Hospital Employment of Physicians.
7. As Employee Medical Costs Rise, Hospitals Expected to Increase Transparency.
8. Study: ED Closures Linked to Low Margins, Safety-Net, For-Profit Status.
9. Illinois' Oak Forest Hospital Suspends Surgeries After Lone Anesthesiologist Retires.
10. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, 2011; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA,
CEP America, People's Capital and Paragon Health.