May 21, 2012
1. 8 Strategies to Increase Hospital Service Line Revenue, Reduce Costs.
Missed the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago last week? Check out our coverage of some of the top sessions below. Visit www.BeckersHospitalReview.com for more coverage.
2. Key Strategies to Align Independent and Employed Physicians.
3. Payor-Provider Integration: Anatomy of the Highmark-West Penn Deal.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 37 registration spots remain!
5. Establishing the Right Culture: 4 Healthcare Leaders on What Makes Great Leadership.
6. CMS' Valinda Rutledge Discusses New Patient Care Models.
7. What is a Healthcare Leader Worth? Determining Hospital Executive Compensation.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Are Your Cost Estimates Leading to the Wrong Decision? and What to Do About It (Tues., May 22, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register for the free webinar, .
ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register for the free webinar, .
9. Best Practices for Strategic Communications During a Transaction.
10. 3 Hospital Leaders Discuss Unintended Consequences of the Affordable Care Act.
11. 12 Tips for Successful Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures.
12. Is Your Hospital Sustainable? 8 Questions to Ask.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Regent Surgical Health, Spine-Health and Surgical Directions.