May 14, 2012
1. Hospital CFO Panel: How Are You Approaching Your Fiscal Strategy Right Now?
2. 11 Latest Hospital Cancer Center Expansions.
3. Medicare Reforms Projected to Save Hospitals, Providers $5B.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 51 registration spots remain!
5. Applying to the Next Round of CMS' Shared Savings Program? 8 Things to Know.
6. OIG Issues Favorable Opinion on Medical Coupons.
7. Pennsylvania Legislation Would Reinstate CON Requirements.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Are Your Cost Estimates Leading to the Wrong Decision? and What to Do About It (Tues., May 22, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register for the free webinar, .
9. 5 Fundamentals for a Physician Practice Valuation.
10. Parkland Memorial Hospital, UT Southwestern Physicians Face Fraud Allegations.
11. UPMC Dismisses Medical Director Who Helped Highmark Snag Property.
12. 25 Hospitals With the Highest Average Medicare Spending Per Patient.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage, Regent Surgical Health, TeamHealth and VMG Health.