May 13, 2011
1. 6 Points on Creating ACO Contracts for Physicians.
2. Mayo, Geisinger, Cleveland Clinic May Not Participate in ACO.
3. Florida's St. Luke's Hospital Faces False Claims Allegations.
4. Cardiologists Least Satisfied With Compensation in Survey of 22 Specialties.
45. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, 2011; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
6. 4 Stakeholders Respond to Proposed Antitrust Rules for ACOs.
7. Vanguard Health Systems' Profit Up Sharply With DMC Acquisition.
8. IASIS Revenue Up 8.6%, Earnings Down.
9. MedCath Sells Arkansas Heart Hospital, Heart Hospital of New Mexico; Seeks to Dissolve Company.
10. Free Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
11. Understanding and Avoiding Retaliation Lawsuits for Hospital Leaders.
12. Stolen Laptop Contained Information for 6K Patients of New Hampshire's Speare Memorial Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Cogent Healthcare, Premier, TeamHealth and GapLink Solutions.