May 9, 2012
1. 200 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
2. 5 Trends in Physician Nonclinical Stipends.
3. 12 Recent Hospital & Health System Exec Moves.
4. Tenet 1Q Profit Down 20.5% Despite Increased Surgeries, Adjusted Admissions.
5. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Early Registration Discounts End Today!
6. 3 Common Practices for Hospital-Employed Physician Compensation Plans.
7. Embracing Accountable Care: 5 Tips From Tucson Medical Center CEO Judy Rich.
8. Nurses at 10 Florida HCA Hospitals Unionize.
9. Upcoming Webinar. Are Your Cost Estimates Leading to the Wrong Decision? and What to Do About It (Tues., May 22, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register for the free webinar, .
10. [Sponosored Link] Test Your Knowledge of Smartphones in Healthcare for an iPad
As we all know, smartphones are a hot topic in healthcare these days. Test your knowledge of smartphone capabilities in healthcare for a chance at an iPad. Get started to win.
11. Who is Better for Healthcare - Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?
12. 15 Largest For-Profit Hospitals Operators - 2012.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: B.E. Smith, ASCOA, MedeAnalytics and VMG Health.