April 27, 2012
1. 100 Great Hospitals.
2. CMS Releases FY 2013 IPPS Proposed Rule: 12 Points to Know.
3. ProMedica, St. Luke's Appeal FTC Ruling.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - ACOs, Physician-Hospital Integration, Improving Profits and Key Specialties (May 17-18, Chicago) - Register Now! This exclusive conference brings together hospital leaders to discuss how to improve hospital and health systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. Click here to register, or here for more information.
5. Reaching Excellence in Healthcare Management: An Interview With Dr. Kenneth White.
6. Moody's: Non-Profit Hospitals Need Individual Mandate.
7. Upcoming Webinar. Evaluating Your Anesthesia Services - What to Expect From Your Anesthesia Team (Tues., May 8, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
8. 5 Challenges in Renovating or Building a Hospital.
9. Minnesota AG Sues Hospital Debt Collection Agency for Patient Privacy Violations.
10. Health Management Associates Starts FY 2012 With 32% Drop in Profit.
11. [Sponsored Link] Six Lessons Hospitals Have Learned About Smartphone Messaging
There is a communications revolution occurring in hospitals today with highly mobile staff members and the increasing use of smartphones. Download our white paper to explore what hospitals have discovered as they incorporate smartphones into their existing communications infrastructure.
12. Top 20 States With Highest Physician Retention Rates.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, Lawson, TeamHealth and Wells Fargo.