April 25, 2012
1. The Ladder of Employee Engagement: 5 Can't-Miss Steps for Hospital Leaders.
2. 7 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Medicare Trustees Release Report: 5 Points to Know.
4. 6 Reasons to Attend Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, Chicago).
1. The smartest people in the healthcare arena as speakers and attendees.
2. 32 Hospital CEOs as speakers.
3. Practical guidance from the best business minds on physician hospital integration and ACOs.
4. Key strategies for CFOs and the current state of the healthcare credit markets.
5. Focused talks and panels on the most important subjects facing health systems today.
6. Keynote speakers - Mike Ditka, Bob Woodward, Suzy Welch and Chuck Lauer
Click here for a full brochure. Register now! Click here.
5. 4 Pressing Financial Issues Facing Hospital Executives Today.
6. 1Q Healthcare M&A Sees 249 Deals Worth $34B.
7. Upcoming Webinar. Evaluating Your Anesthesia Services - What to Expect From Your Anesthesia Team (Tues., May 8, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
8. Report: 25% of Working-Age Americans Went Without Health Insurance in 2011.
9. Hospital Costs for Insured Populations Rose 5.6% in 2011.
10. The Purpose of Hospital Strategic Planning.
11. [Sponsored Link] Eight Reasons Texting Is Bad for Hospital Communications. Many hospitals are using SMS or email for critical messaging today. Download Amcom Software's white paper to learn the eight reasons why this is a risky proposition, especially when compared to smartphone application messaging options available today.
12. 10 Statistics on Hospitals' Compensation Policies.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: StrategicPlanningMD, Healthcare Finance Group, ASCOA
and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.