April 23, 2012
1. 50 Hospitals With the Best Physician Communication.
2. 14 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Who Will be on Your Team? Acquiring a Physician Practice Requires Multi-Faceted Due Diligence.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - ACOs, Physician-Hospital Integration, Improving Profits and Key Specialties (May 17-18, Chicago) -- Register Now! This exclusive conference brings together hospital leaders to discuss how to improve hospital and health systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. Click here to register, or here for more information.
5. 3 Predictions for the Future of U.S. Healthcare: Retail Models, Population Health & Service Line Acquisitions.
6. Anticompetitive Lawsuit Against Scripps Health Heads to Trial.
7. Steward Sells 13 Medical Offices Worth $100M to Healthcare Trust of America to Fund Hospital Improvements.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Top Performing ORs: What Executives Need to Know and Do (Tues, April 24, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). Register here! To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
9. 315K Hospital Patient Files Missing From Emory Healthcare.
10. Central Georgia Health System, Tift Regional Medical Center to Create Integrated Care Network.
11. Becker's Hospital Review is now accepting nominations for its annual list, "100 Great Community Hospitals." To nominate an outstanding community hospital, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
12. [Sponsored Link] Six Lessons Hospitals Have Learned About Smartphone Messaging. There is a communications revolution occurring in hospitals today with highly mobile staff members and the increasing use of smartphones. Download our white paper to explore what hospitals have discovered as they incorporate smartphones into their existing communications infrastructure.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: StrategicPlanningMD, Regent Surgical Health, Healthcare Finance Group,and Surgical Directions.