April 20, 2012
1. 9 Latest Hospital Openings.
2. World Class Cancer Care, In Your Hometown: Developing a Community Cancer Center.
3. 6 Reasons to Attend Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, Chicago).
1. The smartest people in the healthcare arena as speakers and attendees.
2. 32 Hospital CEOs as speakers.
3. Practical guidance from the best business minds on physician hospital integration and ACOs.
4. Key strategies for CFOs and the current state of the healthcare credit markets.
5. Focused talks and panels on the most important subjects facing health systems today.
6. Keynote speakers - Mike Ditka, Bob Woodward, Suzy Welch and Chuck Lauer
Click here for a full brochure. Register now! Click here.
4. 24 Statistics on Non-Profit Hospital CEO Pay by Hospital Revenue.
5. California Supreme Court Denies Review of Sutter Health, Eden Healthcare District Case.
6. Court of Appeals Enjoins NLRB From Enforcing Notice of Employee Rights.
7. Upcoming Webinar. Evaluating Your Anesthesia Services - What to Expect From Your Anesthesia Team (Tues., May 8, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
8. Elements Private Equity Firms Consider for Potential Healthcare Transactions.
9. Two Sound Shore Hospitals in New York Settle Medicaid Overbilling Allegations.
10. 41% of Consumers Say Social Media Affects Their Hospital Choice.
11. [Sponsored Link] Eight Reasons Texting Is Bad for Hospital Communications. Many hospitals are using SMS or email for critical messaging today. Download Amcom Software's white paper to learn the eight reasons why this is a risky proposition, especially when compared to smartphone application messaging options available today.
12. 4 Components of a Successful Hospital Charitable Program Report.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Lawson, TeamHealth and StrategicPlanningMD.