April 16, 2012
1. 15 Greatest Opportunities for Hospital Savings.
2. 9 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - ACOs, Physician-Hospital Integration, Improving Profits and Key Specialties (May 17-18, Chicago) -- Registration Ends April 17th!This exclusive conference brings together hospital leaders to discuss how to improve hospital and health systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. Click here to register, or for more informatoin.
4. Quint Studer: Employee Engagement No Longer a "Soft" Science - 3 Steps to Cultivate More Committed Employees.
5. CMS to Pay $3B to 2,200 Hospitals for Underpayments.
6. OSF Healthcare, Rockford Health Cancel Merger.
7. Upcoming Webinar Featuring Quint Studer. Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (Thursday, April 19, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for the FREE webinar or learn more, .
8. 5 Key Questions for Healthcare Executives Considering a Transaction.
9. CMS Suspends Hospital Outpatient Quality Measure Over Concerns.
10. Healthcare Inflation Falls to Lowest Rate in 14 Years.
11. [Sponsored Link] Six Lessons Hospitals Have Learned About Smartphone Messaging. There is a communications revolution occurring in hospitals today with highly mobile staff members and the increasing use of smartphones. Download our white paper to explore what hospitals have discovered as they incorporate smartphones into their existing communications infrastructure.
12. 20 States That Received the Most PPACA Funding So Far.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, Regent Surgical Health, Duke Realty and VMG Health.