April 13, 2012
1. 20 Statistics on Non-Profit Hospital CEO Compensation by Community Type.
2. 11 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - ACOs, Physician-Hospital Integration, Improving Profits and Key Specialties (May 17-18, Chicago) -- Registration Ends April 17th!This exclusive conference brings together hospital leaders to discuss how to improve hospital and health systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. Click here to register, or for more informatoin.
4. Navigating the Care Continuum: The Next Frontier for Providers.
5. Tenet Agrees to $42.75M Settlement for Alleged Medicare Overbilling.
6. DOJ Gives Highmark-West Penn Affiliation the Green Light.
7. Upcoming Webinar Featuring Quint Studer. Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (Thursday, April 19, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for the FREE webinar or learn more, .
8. High Tea at Taussig Cancer Institute: Improving Patients' Experience at Cleveland Clinic.
9. The 5 "S's" to Creating an Efficient Hospital Environment.
10. CMS Releases Proposed Clinical Quality Measures for EHR Incentive Programs.
11. [Sponsored Link] Six Lessons Hospitals Have Learned About Smartphone Messaging. There is a communications revolution occurring in hospitals today with highly mobile staff members and the increasing use of smartphones. Download our white paper to explore what hospitals have discovered as they incorporate smartphones into their existing communications infrastructure.
12. 12 Revenue Pitfalls for Academic Medical Centers.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, Surgical Directions and StrategicPlanningMD.