April 11, 2012
1. 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
2. A "Lean" Vision Drives Stanford Hospital & Clinics Performance: Q&A With CEO Amir Dan Rubin.
3. HHS Proposes One-Year Delay of ICD-10 to 2014
4. CMS Names First 27 ACOs.
5. May Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, Chicago) The Best Business Meeting in the Hospital Arena -- Preregistration Sold Out; Click here to register. Registration Ends April 17th!
6. 14 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
7. Moody's: Nullified PPACA Would Hurt For-Profit Hospitals.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (April 19, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar.
9. 9 Ways Better Data Can Drive Hospital Bundled Payment Initiatives.
10. Florida Governor Signs Bill to Increase Oversight of Public Hospital Sales.
11. Becker's Hospital Review is currently accepting nominations for its upcoming list, "100 Great Physician Leaders." We're seeking information on active hospital or health system executives who have backgrounds in medicine. Please email your nomination to Molly Gamble at email@example.com by April 20.
12. [Sponsored Link] Eight Reasons Texting Is Bad for Hospital Communications. Many hospitals are using SMS or email for critical messaging today. Download Amcom Software's white paper to learn the eight reasons why this is a risky proposition, especially when compared to smartphone application messaging options available today.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Enhance Healthcare, HealthCare Appraisers and Select International.