March 30, 2012
1. 5 New ACOs Announced This Year; What Does the Future Hold for Accountable Care?
2. Don't Fear the Payor: Why Hospitals Should Begin ACO Talks With Insurers.
3. Cigna Plans to Have 1M People Enrolled in ACOs by 2014.
4. May Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - Only 23 Attendee Spots Remain; Exhibit Space Sold Out but Sponsorships Remain! Early registration discounts end 4/1. Come hear Bob Woodward, Mike Ditka and hospital CEO panels moderated by Chuck Lauer and Suzy Welch. Click here to register. For more information about a sponsorship, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Need an ACO Refresher? 8 Things to Know About the Final CMS ACO Rule.
6. How to Avoid Mistakes in a Physician Acquisition: Q&A With Chris Gauvin of VMG Health.
7. ACOs Will Reduce Hospital Margins in the Near Term.
8. Survey: Only 29% of Physicians Ready for Global Payments.
9. Upcoming Webinars.
Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (April 19, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
Top Performing ORs: What Executives Need to Know and Do (April 24, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
10. Eating the Accountable Care Elephant: 3 Steps to Accountable Care Success.
11. Advocate's ACO Stirs Enthusiasm Among Patients, Providers and Experts.
12. NEJM: How Will ACOs "Keep Score" of Physicians' Pay?
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, ASCOA, Enhance Healthcare and Wells Fargo.