March 28, 2012
1. Compensation Manifesto: 11 Steps for Hospital CEOs and Compensation Committees to "Get it Right."
2. 13 Latest Hospital Openings.
3. 6 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
4. May Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - Only 50 Attendee Spots Remain; Exhibit Space Sold Out but Sponsorships Remain! Early registration discounts end 4/1. Come hear Bob Woodward, Mike Ditka and hospital CEO panels moderated by Chuck Lauer and Suzy Welch. Click here to register. For more information about a sponsorship, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. 10 Keys to Designing an Effective Patient Engagement Strategy.
6. Will a Healthcare Reform Ruling Have to Wait Until 2015?.
7. Louisville's University Hospital Proposal Deadline Nears With Limited Submissions.
8. [Sponsored Link] Ten Predictions for 2012 on Smartphones in Hospitals. With emerging capabilities far beyond phone calls, email, and even access to medical apps, smartphones have kicked off a communications revolution. Given this changing environment, Amcom Software assembled a roundtable of industry and technology experts to compile this list of what 2012 will mean for smartphone use in hospitals. Download white paper report now.
9. Which 4 Areas of Hospital Employment Will Experience the Most Growth?
10. Citizens Medical Center in Texas Bans Hiring of Obese Employees.
11. Upcoming Webinar. What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
12. 13 Latest Hospital Executive Compensation Stories.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, TeamHealth and Surgical Directions.