March 26, 2012
1. Healthcare Reform's Day in Court: 6 Experts Weigh-In.
2. 7 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Tenet's False Claims Suit Against Community Health Systems Dismissed.
4. House Approves IPAB Repeal.
5. May Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - Only 70 Attendee Spots Remain; Exhibit Space Sold Out but Sponsorships Remain! Early registration discounts end 4/1. Come hear Bob Woodward, Mike Ditka and hospital CEO panels moderated by Chuck Lauer and Suzy Welch. Click here to register. For more information about a sponsorship, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. From Building a Golf Course to Building a Hospital: BayCare Clinic CMO Dr. Paul Summerside.
7. Quint Studer: 10 Things Experienced Employees Know That Make Life So Much Better.
Want more from Quint Studer? Join our upcoming Webinar: "Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement" (April 19, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). Quint Studer, prominent author and founder of Studer Group, will discuss the following topics to move your culture: How to diagnose employee engagement; The top 5 practices to gain and sustain employee engagement. To register for the FREE webinar, .
8. Average Hospital Executive Salary to Rise 2.5% in 2012.
9. New Hampshire House Votes to Exempt Specialty Hospitals From CON Process.
10. Upcoming Webinar. What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
11. Paul Levy: Coaching on the Field and in the Workplace.
12. SLAted for Success: Creating Service Line Agreements to Drive Hospital Quality.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Wells Fargo, Regent Surgical Health, Select International and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.