March 23, 2012
1. ACHE Chair Gayle Capozzalo: How Healthcare Executives Can Fulfill the New Paradigm.
2. 12 Hospitals, Health Systems That Recently Changed Names.
3. Chuck Lauer: My Prediction for the Fate of Healthcare Reform.
4. May Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - Only 70 Attendee Spots Remain; Exhibit Space Sold Out but Sponsorships Remain! Early registration discounts end 4/1. Come hear Bob Woodward, Mike Ditka and hospital CEO panels moderated by Chuck Lauer and Suzy Welch. Click here to register. For more information about a sponsorship, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
PLUS! March/April CMO Supplement Now Online
Download the digital edition of the CMO Supplement.
5. Leading Through Unprecedented Change: 6 Behaviors CMOs Must Master.
6. Lungs, Lean and Everything in Between: Q&A With Dr. John Lynch, CMO of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
7. Leveraging Teams to Improve Quality: Q&A With Christiana Care CMO Dr. Janice Nevin.
8. Upcoming Webinar. What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
9. AHRQ Survey Reveals Nonteaching Hospitals Rate Patient Safety Culture Higher Than Teaching Hospitals.
10. Physicians and Hospital Leaders Must Unite to Improve Quality and Cost Effectiveness.
11. HHS Now Reporting CLABSI Rates on Hospital Compare.
12. 14 Hospital and Health System CMOs on the Move.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Lawson, VMG Health and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.