March 16, 2012
1. 7 Questions From Physicians Hospitals Should be Ready to Answer.
2. 6 Recent Hospital M&A Developments.
3. Tenet CFO Biggs Porter Resigns.
4. Gain Practical Guidance From the Best Business Minds on Physician-Hospital Integration (Employment, joint ventures, co-management, etc.) and ACOs at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 100 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
5. 4 Tips for Better Communication From the Hospital C-Suite.
6. Medicare, Medicaid Costs Still Expected to Double Despite Revised CBO Projections.
7. Ohio Legislation Calls for Medicaid Quality Measures for Value-Based Purchasing.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Anesthesia Contract Costs Have You Sweating? Stay Cool With a New FOCUS on Anesthesia Employment (Mar. 20, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
9. Hospitals That Participate in TRICARE No Longer Considered Federal Subcontractors Simply by Participation in TRICARE Network.
10. 10 Recent Hospital Cancer Center Expansions.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage, Lawson, HealthCare Appraisers and Enhance Healthcare.