March 14, 2012
1. 6 Survival Skills for Healthcare's "Era of Disruption."
2. 17 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Iasis Parent Considers Sale of Hospital Chain.
4. Gain Practical Guidance From the Best Business Minds on Physician-Hospital Integration (Employment, joint ventures, co-management, etc.) and ACOs at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 100 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
5. 10 States With the Highest Hospital CEO Turnover.
6. 28 Midwest Hospitals Form Virtual Health Network for Accountable Care.
7. Vanguard CEO Charles Martin Jr.'s Compensation Tops $3.7M.
8. Anesthesia Contract Costs Have You Sweating? Stay Cool With a New FOCUS on Anesthesia Employment (Mar. 20, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
9. HHS Publishes Final Rule on PPACA's Health Insurance Exchanges.
10. [Sponsored Link] Ten Predictions for 2012 on Smartphones in Hospitals. With emerging capabilities far beyond phone calls, email, and even access to medical apps, smartphones have kicked off a communications revolution. Given this changing environment, Amcom Software assembled a roundtable of industry and technology experts to compile this list of what 2012 will mean for smartphone use in hospitals. Download white paper report now.
11. Healthcare Industry Adds 49k Jobs in February.
12. 4 Tips for Better Communication From the Hospital C-Suite.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, Duke Realty and Spine-Health.