March 12, 2012
1. 9 Best Practices for Bundled Payment Success.
2. 13 Hospitals With Recent Layoffs.
3. New Mexico Supreme Court Sides With Lovelace Health in Physician Peer Review Lawsuit.
4. Great Keynote Speakers Coupled With Great CEO and CFO Speakers -- Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 100 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
5. How Clinical Communities Can Reduce Harm: Q&A With Johns Hopkins' Dr. Peter Pronovost.
6. Moody's: New Forces Drive Non-Profit Hospital Consolidation.
7. Fitch: For-Profit Hospitals' EBITDA Benefited From EHR Incentives.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (Mar. 20, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 2012; 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
9. Nominations Extended! Nominate your workplace for "100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2012". For more information, .
10. Baylor Health Care to Close 71-Bed Fort Worth Hospital This Spring.
11. Steward Wants Terms of Landmark Merger Changed.
12. In the Fog of Delay: What's Next for ICD-10?
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, Regent Surgical Health, MedeAnalytics and TeleTracking.