March 9, 2012
1. Leadership Check-Up: Are You a Values-Based Leader?.
2. 4 Tips on Reducing the Frustrations of the FMV Process for Physician Service Agreements.
3. CHS, West Tennessee Healthcare Settle Long-Term Antitrust Dispute.
5. Learn how to Assess Hospital and Health System Strategy in a Time of Change at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 100 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
4. 18 Recent Lawsuits, Settlements Involving Hospitals.
6. Pursuing Hospital Mastery: Q&A With Experienced Hospital CEO Mark Dixon.
7. Partners HealthCare Factors Patient Load, Complexity in Physician Pay.
8. Hospital CEO Turnover Rate Remains 16%.
9. Upcoming Webinars:
Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (Mar. 20, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 2012; 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
10. Nominations Extended! Nominate your workplace for "100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2012". To suggest a hospital or other healthcare organization, simply email the name of organization to Rachel Fields at email@example.com. For more information, .
11. Vanguard Names Joe Mullany President of Detroit Medical Center.
12. U.S. Hospital Stay Costs Outpace Other Countries by More Than Three Fold.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, CEP America, Cogent HMG and Medical Facilities Corp.