March 5, 2012
1. 100 Non-Profit Hospital & Health System CEOs to Know.
2. 5 Ways to Grow Outpatient Volume.
3. Mayo Clinic Absorbs Satilla Health Services in Georgia.
4. Practical Guidance From the Best Business Minds on Physician-Hospital Integration -- Employment, JVs, Co-management and more -- at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 150 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
5. New Forces Driving Healthcare Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. 11 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
7. Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Delos Cosgrove: Financial Growth Dependent on M&A.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (Mar. 20, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (Mar. 28, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To register for this free webinar, .
9. Illinois to Resume Reviews of Non-Profit Hospitals' Tax-Exempt Statuses.
10. Paul Levy: How Cancer Treatment Centers of America is Trying to Tilt the Playing Field.
11. 5 Go-To Strategies for Hiring Health IT Workers During a Shortage.
12. Speaker Sought. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one great CEO or CFO to participate in an upcoming webinar panel. The webinar - 5 Key Issues Facing Health Systems 2012 - will take place in a moderated question and answer format. Please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a suggested participant.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health Regent Surgical Health, Enhance Healthcare and