March 2, 2012
1. 7 Ways to Enhance a Hospital Neurosurgery Department.
2. 6 Pertinent Issues for Hospital Audit Committees.
3. Jackson Health in Miami Cuts More than 1k Jobs.
Learn how to Assess Hospital and Health System Strategy in a Time of
Change and Much More! Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review
Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. To learn more or register, .
5. A Culture of Continuous Improvement is Necessary for Success Under Value-Based Care.
6. 8 Major Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
7. House Subcommittee Passes Bill Repealing IPAB.
8. Upcoming Webinar: Health Care Finance 2012- A Look at Trends, Terms and Provider Sectors (March 8, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
9. FTC Requests Supreme Court Review of Georgia Hospital Sale.
10. ACGME Rolls Out New Accreditation System Featuring Outcomes-Based Evaluations.
11. [Sponsored Link] Ten Predictions for 2012 on Smartphones in
Hospitals. With emerging capabilities far beyond phone calls, email, and
even access to medical apps, smartphones have kicked off a
communications revolution. Given this changing environment, Amcom
Software assembled a roundtable of industry and technology experts to
compile this list of what 2012 will mean for smartphone use in
hospitals. Download white paper report now.
12. 6 Points Comparing Spine Surgeon Compensation.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Lawson, TeamHealth and VMG Health.