Feb. 22, 2012
1. 5 Hospital and Health System CEOs: What "Top Performance" Looks Like to Me.
2. Building High-Performance Teams: Q&A With Tanner Health System CMO Dr. Bill Waters.
3. Feds Review Highmark-West Penn Deal for Antitrust Concerns.
4. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Learn how to assess hospital and health system strategy in a time of change & more. More than 120 Speakers in nearly 80 sessions! To learn more or register, .
5. 6 Red Flags for Hospital Mergers.
6. Resurrection, Provena Health Name Joint System Presence Health.
7. Partners HealthCare's Net Earnings Fall 24% in 1Q.
8. Paul Levy's New Book Offers Leadership Lessons; Discount Available for Becker's Hospital Review Readers.
9. Upcoming Webinars:
Learn How to Maximize the Cost-Reduction and Quality-Improvement Benefits of CRNAs and the Anesthesia Team Care Model in an Upcoming Webinar: How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Feb. 28, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
Health Care Finance 2012- A Look at Trends, Terms and Provider Sectors ( March 8, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
10. Upfront ED Fees Reduce Bad Debt, Raise Questions.
11. Great Places to Work in Healthcare - Nominate Your Organization! Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for its annual list of Great Places to Work in Healthcare. To learn more, . Deadline is March 1.
12. Small Town to a Big City - 7 Telemedicine Practices From a Rural Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA and TeamHealth.