Feb. 18, 2013
1. 22 Advisory Opinions Issued by the OIG in 2012; 6 Relevant to Hospitals, Surgery Centers and Other Providers.
2. Vanguard President, COO Kent Wallace Resigns to Head RegionalCare and 17 More Recent Hospital Executive Moves.
3. 4Q Profit at Health Management Associates Rises 57%.
4. LifePoint's Profit Slips 3.7% in 4Q.
5. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). Hear from 83 C-Level Hospital and Health System leaders on topics ranging from profitability to integration, ACOs and much more! To learn more or register, .
6. What Makes a Hospital Attractive to Employers?
7. Where Critical Access Hospitals Fit in Healthcare Reform: Q&A With West Park Hospital CFO Pat McConnell.
8. Oklahoma's Norman Regional Gets FTC OK for Non-Exclusive Network With 280 Physicians.
9. Michigan Enforcing Ban on Most-Favored-Nation Contracts.
10. Upcoming Webinar. 7 Emerging Issues in Stark, Kickback and False Claims Cases (Wed., March 6, 1-2PM CST) - Presented by McGuire Woods. To register for this free webinar, .
11. How Will Value-Based Purchasing Impact Internal Audits?
12. 13 Statistics on the Non-Profit Hospital Credit Rating Market in 2012.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medical Facilities Corp., Select International and VMG Health.