Feb. 17, 2012
1. Chuck Lauer: This is the Worst Time for Healthcare CEO Paralysis.
2. Lungs, Lean and Everything in Between: Q&A With Dr. John Lynch, CMO of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
3. HHS to Delay ICD-10 Compliance Date.
4. Practical Guidance From the Best Business Minds on Physician-Hospital Integration (Employment, JVs, Co-management and more) and ACOs! Register Today fro the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. 5 Initial Steps to Move From Volume-Based to Value-Based Healthcare.
6. Health Management Associates' 4Q Profit Ticks Up 9.5%, Finishes 2011 Strong.
7. Memorial Hospital in Florida Ordered to Pay $10M for "Center of Excellence" False Advertising.
8. Judge Suspends Antitrust Case Between West Penn, UPMC.
9. Learn How to Maximize the Cost-Reduction and Quality-Improvement Benefits of CRNAs and the Anesthesia Team Care Model in an Upcoming Webinar: How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Feb. 28, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
10. Aetna Alleges Fraud and Kickbacks Against Out-of-Network Providers Who Forgive Patients' Financial Responsibility.
11. New Hampshire Bill Would Repeal Certificate of Need Process.
12. Hospital-Payor Contracting: Antitrust Concerns Surround Exclusive Contracts & Most-Favored Nation Clauses.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage, TeleTracking, ASCOA and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.