Feb. 15, 2012
1. Turning Challenges Into Opportunities: Q&A With Brigham and Women's Hospital President Dr. Elizabeth Nabel.
2. 13 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. President Obama's FY 2013 Budget Cuts Healthcare Spending by $360B.
4. Great Keynote Speakers Coupled With Great CEO and CFO Speakers. Early Registration Discounts End April 1 - Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. 7 Best Practices for a Smooth Hospital Tax Process.
6. FTC's Stance Toward Hospital Mergers Grows More Aggressive.
7. Learn How to Maximize the Cost-Reduction and Quality-Improvement Benefits of CRNAs and the Anesthesia Team Care Model in an Upcoming Webinar: How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Feb. 28, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
Download the related Somnia white paper, "Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists in the Care Team Model."
8. Hospitals Acquiring Physician Groups: 10 Recent Transactions.
9. 10 Statistics on Average Physician Compensation to Collections Ratios.
10. 5 Tips for an Effective RAC Appeals Process; Medicare RACs Collected $1.27B in Overpayments Since 2009.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, Lawson, Cogent HMG and NCO.