Feb. 13, 2013
1. 5 Things the Most Extraordinary Hospital CEOs Do.
2. 9 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Judge Approves Deferred Prosecution for WakeMed Health & Hospitals.
4. 83 C-Suite Hospital and Health System Speakers to Present at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). Keynotes include Coach Lou Holtz, Fox News' Bret Baier and Author Patrick Lencioni. To learn more or register, .
5. Physician Recruitment Trends: 2012 Statistics and What it Means for the Future.
6. ACOs Partner, Form National Association of ACOs.
7. Catholic Health Initiatives to Pay $4.9M to Settle False Claims Allegations.
8. Continuum Health in New York to Pay $2.3M for False Claims Allegations.
9. UPMC Settles NLRB's 80 Charges of Unfair Labor Practices.
10. [Sponsored Link] 5 Reasons Hospitals Are Changing the Way They Connect Nursing Communications Technology - Download this whitepaper to discover how your hospital can leverage its existing nurse call system to improve patient and nurse satisfaction.
11. 4 Steps to Activating a Hospital's Big Data for Population Health Management.
12. Nominate a Facility for Becker's Healthcare 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare 2013. To learn more, .
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
TeleTracking, ASCOA and Amerinet.