Feb. 11, 2013
Download the Digital Edition of the February issue.
1. Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare: Examples From 3 Top Health Systems.
2. The Rise of Big Data in Hospitals.
3. Opportunities Behind the Phenomenon: How Can Retail Health Help Hospitals Meet Health Reform Goals?
4. Publisher's Letter.
5. 83 C-Suite Hospital and Health System Speakers to Present at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). More than 160 Leading Healthcare Experts to Speak on Reform, ACOs, Bundled Payments and much more! To learn more or register, .
6. Health IT Roundtable: What Are the Biggest Health IT Issues Going Into 2013?
7. Vendor Neutral Archiving: Putting Healthcare Back in the Data Driver's Seat.
8. If Interoperability is the Future of Healthcare, What's the Delay?
9. 9 Ways Hospitals Should Prepare for HIPAA Audits.
10. Medical Device Interoperability Presents Patient Safety Challenges, Opportunities.
11. 9 Best Practices For Hospital Data Security in a "Bring Your Own" Era.
12. How Does the Rise of Computers in Exam Rooms Impact Patient Care?
13. Upcoming Webinar. Healthcare Outlook 2013: Key Trends, Opportunities and Threats (Wed, Feb. 20, 1:15-2:15 PM CST). To register for this free webinar, .
14. 100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know.
15. Talent Wins - It's That Simple: 6 Ways to Ensure You Have the Team to Succeed.
16. How Has the Rise of Physician Employment Changed Hospitals' Recruitment Strategies?
17. 10 Steps for Hospitals to Follow to Recruit New Physicians.
18. Leadership is Central to Healthcare System Reform.
19. 5 Areas Where Hospitals Can Spend Smarter.
20. Which Insurer is Most Willing to Offer Performance-Based Contracts?
21. 9 Strategies for Robust Healthcare Due Diligence.
22. 6 Cornerstones of Operating Room Efficiency: Best Practices for Each.
23. 10 Latest OR Expansions.
24. Chuck Lauer: Keep it Simple.
25. Hospital & Health System Transactions.
26. Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
View all these stories and download the entire issue.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
VMG Health, ASCOA and Community Hospital Corp..