Feb. 6, 2013
1. Providers Becoming Payors: Should Hospitals Start Their Own Health Plans?
2. 19 Latest Hospital Executive Moves.
3. CMS Releases Sunshine Act Final Rule.
4. 83 C-Suite Hospital and Health System Speakers to Present at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). Presentations Include: "Redesigning Healthcare to Meet New Expectations" by Carolinas Health Care CEO Michael Tarwater. To learn more or register, .
5. 5 Ways Hospitals Can Partner With Free Clinics.
6. Working Through Healthcare Changes: Q&A With Dr. Ninfa Saunders, CEO of Central Georgia Health System.
7. Upcoming Webinar. New Strategies for Perioperative Service Lines in Light of Accountable Care and Value-Based Purchasing (Thurs., Feb. 28, 1:15-2:15 PM CST). To register for this free webinar, .
8. Bipartisan Bill Would Repeal Medicare Hospital Payment Loophole.
9. 3,600 Hospital Jobs Added in January 2013.
10. Prime Healthcare Defies NLRB Rulings After Court Invalidates Obama's Appointments.
11. [Sponsored Link] 5 Reasons Hospitals Are Changing the Way They Connect Nursing Communications Technology - Download this whitepaper to discover how your hospital can leverage its existing nurse call system to improve patient and nurse satisfaction.
12. 10 Recent Stories on How to Improve Hospital Profitability.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, TeamHealth, Amerinet and VMG Health.