|News & Analysis|
Feb. 4, 2013
1. 200 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
2. 13 Latest Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. CMS Clarifies Individual Mandate's Penalties, Perks.
4. CMS Announces Bundled Payment Initiative Participants.
5. Register Today - 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). 168 Hospital, Health System and Healthcare Leaders to Speak. To view a full list of all 168 speakers, . To learn more or register, .
6. ACO Readiness: 6 Chief Determinants.
7. Steward Health Care Lost $57M in 2011, But Stayed Compliant With State.
8. Mayo Clinic Announces $5B Economic Development Plan.
9. KentuckyOne Health Announces Louisville as Corporate Headquarters.
10. Upcoming Webinars:
New Strategies for Perioperative Service Lines in Light of Accountable Care and Value-Based Purchasing (Thurs. Feb. 28, 1:15-2:15 PM CST). To register for this free webinar, .
HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey: Understanding the Trends and Numbers (Thurs, March 7, 1:15-2:15 PM CST). To register for this free webinar,
11. Survey Responses Needed. Complete a quick survey for Booz & Co. on Bundled Payments that will be used for a future report on the topic.
12. 5 Enablers of Population Health Management.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Regent Surgical Health, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.
* * *