Jan. 30, 2013
1. 100 Hospital and Health System CMOs to Know.
2. 7 Hospitals, Health Systems That Recently Changed Names.
3. Judge Orders HCA to Pay Health Care Foundation $161.9M.
4. Register Today - 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). 83 Health System Executives as Speakers, including Maria Ryan of Cottage Health, Valinda Rutledge of KentuckyOne's Jewish Hospital and Joseph Swedish of Trinity Health. To learn more or register, .
5. Taking Care of Employees: 5 Trends on Hospital Benefit Plans.
6. Getting his Hands Dirty to Drive Improvement: Q&A With Larry Anderson, CEO of Tri-City Medical Center.
7. Survey Responses Needed. Complete a quick survey for Booz & Co. on Bundled Payments that will be used for a future report on the topic.
8. [Sponsored Link] 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital Communications Chaos - Download this whitepaper to find nine tips to cope with communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. Download white paper report now.
9. FTC Investigates Capella-Mercy Hospital Deal in Arkansas.
10. Arizona Bill Would Require Hospital Staff to Report Illegal Immigrants.
11. Disease-Specific ACOs Could Provide More Value.
12. 6 Principles of Lean in Healthcare.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medzo, ASCOA, Amerinet and VMG Health.