Jan. 30, 2012
1. 101 Hospitals With Great Spine and Neurosurgery Programs.
2. 10 Biggest Concerns for Orthopedic Surgeons in 2012.
3. Moody's: Outlook for Non-Profit Healthcare Stays Negative for 2012.
4. Register Today! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting, 2012 - Only 300 Spots Remain (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). To learn more or register, .
- 124 Speakers, 74 Sessions
- 40+ C-Suite Speakers, Including: Alan Channing, President & CEO, Sinai Health System; Gary Weiss, CFO, NorthShore University HealthSystem; R. Timothy Stack, President & CEO, Piedmont Healthcare
- Co-Chaired by Scott Becker and Chuck Lauer
- Keynote Speakers Mike Ditka, Bob Woodward, Suzy Welch
5. Upcoming Webinars:
Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods. (Jan. 31, 10-11AM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Feb. 16, 12-1PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
6. 6 Issues That Damage Employee Satisfaction in Hospitals.
7. IRS Releases 2011 Form 990.
8. A private equity fund and related mezzanine debt lender is seeking to invest in and/or lend to healthcare growth companies with EBITDA that is in the $5mm to $20mm range. If you or your colleagues know of a healthcare company seeking capital, please feel free to e-mail Scott Becker at email@example.com, and he can make the introduction.
9. Cayuga Medical Center in NY Settles Alleged Stark Law Violations.
10. Florida Physicians, Urgent Care Centers May Have to Post Prices on Signs.
11. West Penn Allegheny: UPMC's Requests for Documents Are "Designed to Harass."
12. 4 Thoughts on Physician Alignment From Health System CEOs.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, Regent Surgical Health, VMG Health and NCO Healthcare Services.