Jan. 28, 2013
1. 17 Healthcare Niches - Observations for 2013.
2. 7 Latest Hospital Transactions.
3. Fitch: U.S. Hospital Consolidation Activity Highest in Decade, Spurred By Healthcare Reform.
4. Register Today -4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). 83 Health System Executives as Speakers, including Randy Oostra of ProMedica, Michael Shabot of Memorial Hermann, Chris Van Gorder of Scripps and David Bernd of Sentara. To learn more or register, .
5. 11 Trends in Hospitals' Cancer Programs.
6. 5 Solutions for Better Rapport With Hospital Frontline Staff.
7. 28 Statistics on Providers and ACO Development.
8. CMS: Medicare RACs Take Back $745M in Overpayments in 1Q of 2013.
9. Upcoming Webinar. HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey: Understanding the Trends and Numbers
(March 7, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register for this free webinar, .
10. Becker's Hospital Review Announces Members of 2013 Advisory Board.
11. How University Hospitals in Cleveland Raised $1 Billion.
12. 14 Statistics on Hospital Operating Ratios.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA and VMG Health.