Jan. 27, 2012
1. 10 Technologies to Keep Hospitals Competitive.
2. CHS Acquires Memorial Health System in York, Pa.
& 8 More Hospital & Health System Mergers, Transactions.
3. Register Today! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting, 2012 - Only 300 Spots Remain (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). To learn more or register, .
- 124 Speakers, 74 Sessions
- 40+ C-Suite Speakers, Including: Dr. Joseph Golbus, President, NorthShore University HealthSystem; Donna Katen-Bahensky, President & CEO, Univ. of Wisconsin Hospitals & Clinics; Dr. Michael Shabot, CMO, Memorial Hermann
- Co-Chaired by Scott Becker and Chuck Lauer
- Keynote Speakers Mike Ditka, Bob Woodward, Suzy Welch
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods. (Jan. 31, 10-11AM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Feb. 16, 12-1PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
5. RACs and Other Audits: Year in Review and Attractions Ahead.
6. Lobster Tails and Italian Bedding: Hospitals Compete in Luxury for Wealthy Patients.
7. OIG: Medicare Overpaid 50 Teaching Hospitals for Double-Counted Residents.
8. Insurer Highmark Will Spend $500M More to Acquire Hospitals, Physicians.
9. Integris Canadian Valley Hospital Ordered to Pay $1M to Country Singer Garth Brooks.
10. The Surgery Center Market - 5 Observations for the Year Ahead.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeleTracking, Lawson and Duke Realty.