Jan. 23, 2013
1. 11 Most Pressing Issues for Hospital CEOs.
2. Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare: Examples From 3 Top Health Systems.
3. Did the Fiscal Cliff-SGR Bill Rob Hospitals?
4. Register Today -4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). 83 Health System Executives as Speakers, including Randy Oostra of ProMedica, Michael Shabot of Memorial Hermann, Chris Van Gorder of Scripps and David Bernd of Sentara. To learn more or register, .
5. 8 Steps for Hospitals Developing Bundled Payment Programs.
6. Highmark to Buy West Penn Debt, Salvages Merger Proposal.
7. Jackson Purchase Medical Center Settles False Claims Charges With $850k.
8. Wayne Medical Center in Tennessee Agrees to $883k Settlement.
9. 7 Statistics on Primary Care Physician Salaries.
10. [Sponsored Link] Download this whitepaper to find nine tips to cope with communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. Download whitepaper report now.
11. Think Strategy Before Partner During Hospital Transactions.
12. 12 Recent Settlements and Lawsuits Involving Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Community Hospital Corp. and TeleTracking.