Jan. 23, 2012
1. 70 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs.
2. 10 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. CBO: Most Demonstration Projects Don't Curb Medicare Costs.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Feb. 16, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
5. The Rise of First-Time Hospital CEOs: Will Beginners Reshape Healthcare?
6. Hospitals Acquiring Physician Groups: 13 Recent Transactions.
7. NY State Budget Includes Salary Cap for Non-Profit Executives, But Hospitals May Be Able to Avoid Limits.
8. West Penn Allegheny Releases Portions of Highmark Affiliation Agreement, Physician Contracts.
9. Healthcare M&A Up 9% for 2011.
10. 7 Hospitals and Health Systems Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
11. 7 Must-Have iPad Apps for Healthcare Executives.
12. 175 New Surgery Centers Under Development in 2011.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, Regent Surgical Health, CEP America and Select International.