Jan. 20, 2012
Download the Digital Edition of the Jan./Feb. CMO Supplement (pdf).
1. Strategies to Encourage Evidence-Based Medicine in Hospitals.
2. The Valued Partner: Q&A With Catholic Health Initiatives CMO Dr. Stephen Moore.
3. Study: Medical Homes Only Bring Modest Improvements in Quality, Satisfaction.
4. CMOs Sound Off! What is the biggest challenges you'll face or issues most concerning to you in the year ahead? Answers will be used for future articles by Becker's. Email Lindsey Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
5. Using Bundled Payments to Drive Quality Improvement.
6. Succeeding in Physician Preference Management: 5 Tested Imperatives to Boost Your Efforts.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods (Tue., January 31, 2012 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
8. Free Medication Improves Medication Adherence, Outcomes.
9. Uninsured Patients Have Shorter Hospital Stays.
10. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for its annual list, "100 Great Hospitals to Know." To submit a nomination, please contact Molly Gamble at email@example.com for more information. Nomination period ends Jan. 17.
11. Study: 83% of Americans Don't Follow Prescribed Treatment Plans.
12. Study: Disease Registries Improve Care, Reduce Costs.
13. 10 Hospital Markets With the Highest, Lowest Patient Satisfaction Rates.
14. National Quality Forum Releases 21 Endorsed Surgical Care Measures.
15. CMS Final Rule Allows Use of Medicare Claims to Assess Providers' Performance.
16. 8 Hospital and Health System CMOs on the Move.
View these stories and download the entire issue.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Lawson and NCO Healthcare Services.