Jan. 18, 2012
Download the Digital Edition of the Jan./Feb. Issue (pdf).
1. The Year Ahead: 12 Challenges and Opportunities for Hospitals in 2012.
2. 10 Ways for Hospitals and Health Systems to Increase Profitability in 2012.
3. 40 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
4. Publisher's Letter.
5. Upcoming Webinar! Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods (Tue., January 31, 10AM - 11AM CST) To register and learn more, .
6. 11 Leading Health System CEOs Share Top Goals for 2012.
7. A Relationship Checklist for Hospital CEOs: 7 Behaviors to Ace.
8. Building on a Legacy of Exceptional Care: Q&A With Mass General Hospital President Dr. Peter Slavin.
9. Hospital Leadership is a Culture, Not a Person: Q&A With LifePoint Hospitals CEO Bill Carpenter.
10. Leadership Lessons From "Little" Failures: Q&A With Health Management Associates CEO Gary Newsome.
11. Job Opportunity: Hawai'i Pacific Health Looking for Executive Director of Bone & Joint Service Line. To learn more, .
12. 10 Challenges Healthcare CEOs Can No Longer Ignore.
13. Patient Engagement's Critical Role in Post-Reform Success: 6 Steps to Improve Patient Centeredness.
14. Assessing Leadership in the New Era of Healthcare Delivery: 5 Key Questions to Ask Hospital-Physician Relationships & ACOs.
15. 7 Ways to Improve Accountability for Care.
16. CMS to Invest Up to $1B for New Healthcare Delivery, Payment Models.
17. Finances in the Era of Population Health: Q&A With Kevin Lang and Steve Mohr of Loma Linda University Medical Center.
18. Not a Merger, Not an Acquisition: When and Why Strategic Partnerships Make Sense.
19. A Partnership That Breaks the Mold: Q&A With Leaders From Washington's Providence, Swedish Health.
20. 4 Common Mistakes in Determining Fair Market Value for Physician Compensation.
21. Hospital, Health System Salaries Increase Moderately in 2011.
22. 6 Strategies for Improving OR Performance Through a Hospital- Employed Anesthesiology Model.
23. 25 Benchmarks for Anesthesiology Practices.
24. Hospital & Health System Transactions.
25. Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
View these stories and download the entire issue.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, Duke Realty and NCO Healthcare Services.