Jan. 16, 2013
1. 26 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
2. 4 Resolutions for Hospital C-Suiters.
3. MedPAC: Hospital Inpatient, Outpatient Payment Should Get 1% Boost.
4. Becker's Hospital Review is accepting nominations for
its 2013 Healthcare Leadership Awards, which recognize men
and women who have made remarkable achievements in
healthcare. To nominate a leader, email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 56 Physician-Owned Hospitals to Know.
6. 3 Ways Telemedicine Can Help Alleviate the Physician Shortage.
7. AHA: Hospitals Should Transition From Traditional "Hospitals" to "Health Systems."
8. Health Management Associates Projects Tepid 4Q.
9. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting - Register Today! May 9-11, Chicago. 83 Health System Executives to Speak, including Capella Healthcare's Daniel Slipkovich who will discuss "The Biggest Threats and Opportunities for Hospitals and Health Systems." To learn more and register,
10. [Sponsored Link] 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital Communications Chaos -Download this whitepaper to find nine tips to cope with communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. Download whitepaper now. .
11. How Healthcare Can Achieve A Fundamentally Different Future: Q&A With the Authors of "Healthcare at a Turning Point."
12. 14 Best Practices for Communicating During, Before & After Transactions.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA and VMG Health.