Jan. 14, 2013
1. 7 Hospital and Health System CEOs: What Disruptive Innovation Means to Me.
2. 20 Best Practices for Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. CMS Names 106 New Medicare ACOs.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting - Register Today! May 9-11, Chicago. 83 Health System Executives to Speak, including Sentara Healthcare's David Bernd, who will discuss: "The Key Financial and Physician Alignment Issues Facing Large Health Systems and Hospitals." To learn more and register, .
5. Strategic Physician Onboarding: 7 Tactics for Minimizing Losses on Employed Medical Practices.
6. OIG: Hospital's Bonus Payments to Cardiologists Compliant with Anti-Kickback Statute.
7. Hospitals Top Records With $41.1B in Uncompensated Care in 2011.
8. Study: Malpractice Claims Go Unresolved for 4 Years of Average Physician's Career.
9. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
10. Key Community Hospital Partnership Considerations: Taking Your Board Through a Process with a Practical Approach (Wed., Jan. 30, 12:00-1:00PM CST). To register for this free webinar, .
11. 5 Ways Cleveland Clinic Leads the Way in Transparency.
12. 40 ER Performance Benchmarks.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
TeamHealth and Surgical Directions.