Jan. 9, 2013
1. 8 Best Practices for Running a Neuroscience Institute.
2. 20 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
3. S&P: 2013 Brings Bigger Credit Risks for Non-Profit Providers.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting - Register Today! May 9-11, Chicago. 83 Health System Executives to Speak, including ProMedica CEO Randy Oostra, who will present: "How Should a System Evaluate Its Physician Alignment Strategy?" To learn more and register, .
5. 5 Areas Where Hospitals Can Spend Smarter.
6. Judge Dismisses Public Hospital District's Suit Against UW Medicine.
7. EMH Regional Medical Center in Ohio, Cardiologists Settle Alleged False Claims.
8. Hospitals Add Nearly 12k Jobs in December.
9. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
10. The Rise of Big Data in Hospitals: Opportunities Behind the Phenomenon.
11. Health IT Roundtable: What Are the Biggest Health IT Issues Going Into 2013?
12. [Sponsored Link] 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital Communications Chaos - Download this whitepaper to find nine tips to cope with communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. To download the whitepaper, .
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, VMG Health and TeamHealth.