Jan. 6, 2012
1. 40 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
2. 13 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Highmark Affiliates With 60-Physician Medical Group ; Plans 10 Ambulatory Surgery Centers in Western Pennsylvania.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Optimizing Performance in the Face of Reform: Strategies for 2012 (Wed., January 25, 2012; 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM). Presented by Objective Health - A McKinsey Solution for Healthcare Providers. To register for the free webinar, .
5. CMS Shelves RAC Prepayment Review Demonstration.
6. AHA Asks CMS, OIG to Finalize ACO Fraud & Abuse Waivers.
7. Demand for Healthcare Workers Down Slightly in December.
8. Senex Services Corp., a buyer of healthcare bad debt based in Indianapolis, is seeking candidates for a paid, national advisory committee. For more information, email Senex VP Brose McVey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Former CEO of Queens Hospital Pleads Guilty to Bribing NY Senator.
10. 4 Tips for a Successful Hospital in 2012.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, Medical Facilities Corp., Surgical Directions and VMG Health.