Jan. 4, 2012
1. 11 Common Ailments With Physician Practice Valuation.
2. 6 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear Rejects University Hospital, CHI Merger.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Optimizing Performance in the Face of Reform: Strategies for 2012 (Wed., January 25, 2012; 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM). Presented by Objective Health - A McKinsey Solution for Healthcare Providers. To register for the free webinar, .
5. Quint Studer on EMR Implementation: An Opportunity To Strengthen Physician Relationships.
6. Florida Commission on Public Hospitals Completes Final Recommendations; Says "Indigent Care" Districts Should be Reauthorized.
7. CFOs to CEOs Sought. We are seeking to profile three hospital or health system CFOs who became CEOs. If you have a suggestion for who should be profiled, please email Lindsey Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Jackson Health System Liable for Lease After Deal With Physicians' Group Falls Through.
9. CHS Finalizes Acquisition of Moses Taylor Health in Pennsylvania.
10. Steward Parts Ways With Massachusetts Hospital Association; Says Lobbying Efforts Don't Match Interests.
11. 10 Biggest Hospital Compensation Stories of 2011.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Medical Facilities Corp., Surgical Directions and VMG Health.