|News & Analysis|
December 4, 2012
1. How Has the Rise of Physician Employment Changed Hospitals' Recruitment Strategies?
2. Finding Context Through a Mentor: Q&A With Gary Mecklenburg and Larry Goldberg.
3. Hospital Operators on ACOs: Lay the Groundwork, or Wait and See?
4. Hospital Layoffs and Financial Viability: Do They Go Hand-in-Hand?
5. Survey: Healthcare Employees 14% Less Likely to Job Hunt.
6. 9 Recent Strategic Investments by Hospitals.
7. 9 Common Physician Perks Offered Other Than Salary.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Dr. Dean Gruner of ThedaCare.
Ernie Sadau of Christus Health.
Allen Harrison of St. David's North Austin Medical Center.
Dan Wolterman of Memorial Hermann Healthcare System.
Dr. Margot Hartmann of Nantucket Cottage Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: GHX, Surgical Directions and VMG Health.
* * *