|News & Analysis|
November 20, 2012
1. 10 Ideas That Hospital and Health System CEOs Need to Ditch.
2. Non-Compete Agreements Among Healthcare Providers: 6 Trends.
3. 4 Best Practices for Safety-Net Hospital Boards.
4. 5 Surprising Benefits Health Insurance Exchanges May Have on Health Systems.
5. 36 Statistics on Average Hospital All-Payor Margins by Teaching Status.
6. 42 Statistics on Independent Physicians From 2000 to 2013.
7. Video Now Available for 2012 CEO Strategy Roundtable. Becker's Hospital Review hosted its Hospital Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, bringing together 11 hospital industry leaders from across the country to discuss current challenges and opportunities facing the industry, how hospital strategy will need to change to survive and which strategies will provide a foundation for long-term success.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Laurie Eberst of St. John's Hospitals in California.
Gerard van Grinsven of Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
Dr. Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System.
Dr. John Popovich of Henry Ford Hospital.
Raji Kumar of Dallas Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medzo, VMG Health, GHX and Surgical Directions.
* * *