|News & Analysis|
November 6, 2012
1. Today's Presidential Election and Its Effects on Healthcare: 5 CEOs Sound Off.
2. To Be or Not To Be Independent: 5 Considerations for Community Hospitals.
3. Rising Above Hurricane Sandy: Q&A With Hackensack University Health Network President and CEO Robert C. Garrett.
4. Yay or Nay? 5 Healthcare Initiatives Appearing on State Ballots Today.
5. 6 Observations on Hospitals and ICD-10 Going Into 2013.
6. Total Medicare Beneficiaries by State in 2012.
7. Defining the Episode of Care: Average Bundled Payments for 16 MS-DRGs.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Dawn Rudolph of Saint Thomas Hospital.
Laura Robertson of Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital.
John Phillips of Methodist Mansfield Medical Center.
Gene Michalski of Beaumont Health System.
Jeff Barber of Owensboro Medical Health System.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Radisphere, GHX and BillingTree.
* * *