|News & Analysis|
October 30, 2012
1. 200 Hospital Benchmarks.
2. Charging Healthcare's Uphill Battles: Q&A With North Shore-LIJ CEO Michael Dowling.
3. Medicare Stalemate: 4 Ways This Year's SGR Payment Cut Would Hurt Healthcare.
4. 5 Elements of Seattle Children's Data Breach Response Management Program.
5. Hoag CEO Dr. Richard Afable, St. Joseph Health CFO Darrin Montalvo Discuss the Strategy Behind Their Affiliation.
6. Hospitals Partnering With the "Enemy:" How Payors Can Help Coordinate Care.
7. 6 Physician Specialties With Median Compensation Decreases in 2011.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Carl Armato of Novant Health in South Carolina.
Robert Carmen of Adventist Health in California.
John Fraser of Methodist Health System in Omaha.
John Harrington of Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center in Arizona.
Tim Colburn of Berger Health System in Ohio.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Radisphere, AchieveIt and GHX.
* * *