|News & Analysis|
October 23, 2012
1. 12 Key Issues Hospitals Will Face in 2013.
2. 8 Strategies Behind Hospital Transactions.
3. Using Executive Incentive Pay to Bridge the Gap to Value-Based Care.
4. Changing Physician Desires Affect Recruitment.
5. Former Hospital CEO Compares Industry's Relationship With Epic to Stockholm Syndrome.
6. In Which States Will Hospitals Face the Highest Liability Costs in 2013?
7. Community Hospital Operating Margins Vary Extensively in 2012.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Bob Meyer of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Thomas DeFauw of Port Huron Hospital in Michigan.
Jeffrey Flaks of Hartford Hospital in Connecticut.
Carolyn Jackson of St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia.
Richard Cordova of Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Radisphere, GHX, BillingTree and VMG Health.
* * *