|News & Analysis|
October 16, 2012
1. A Pioneer ACO One Year Later: Q&A With Presbyterian Pioneer ACO's Tracy Brewer.
2. 3 Costly Physician Recruitment Mistakes.
3. Hanging up the Hat: 6 Best Practices for Hospitals to Prepare for Retiring CEOs.
4. 25 Largest Children's Hospitals in America.
5. 71% of Healthcare CEOs Tie Clinical Improvements to Biggest Cost Savings.
6. 7 Steps for Hospitals to Run Effective HIPAA Risk Assessments.
7. 7 Statistics on Disproportionate Share Hospital Payment Cuts.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Jani Johnson of St. Luke's South Hospital in Kansas.
Michelle Hood of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems.
Sue Brody of Bayfront Medical Center in Florida.
Javon Bea of Mercy Health System in Wisconsin.
Peter Fine of Banner Health in Phoenix.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Radisphere, ReDoc and VMG Health.
* * *